We always thought that we need to have money then only can do this and that, but in reality we can do anything at anytime. Don't wait and regret :) If have chance, read "牧羊的小孩".
Teddy, such a beautiful post :) I've been a lost child/lost soul all my life,until 4 weeks ago ...i came to realize and understand what is the meaning of 'spiritual needs' ... I'm also searhing for my purpose in life :)
Today, my sermon also talked about 'the happiness within the poor' - in other perspective, the poor actually have far more things, more love than those rich folks. Nevertheless, I also echo Kancil, wish I could go travel all the times, and see the world ..hahaha
3 comments:
My goal now... no need to work and have money to travel. To see the real world.
We always thought that we need to have money then only can do this and that, but in reality we can do anything at anytime. Don't wait and regret :) If have chance, read "牧羊的小孩".
Teddy, such a beautiful post :)
I've been a lost child/lost soul all my life,until 4 weeks ago ...i came to realize and understand what is the meaning of 'spiritual needs' ... I'm also searhing for my purpose in life :)
Today, my sermon also talked about 'the happiness within the poor' - in other perspective, the poor actually have far more things, more love than those rich folks. Nevertheless, I also echo Kancil, wish I could go travel all the times, and see the world ..hahaha
Post a Comment