这里记录了我生活上的点点滴滴
how how how?
I thought you said "oh oh oh! ya ya ya!" Just go to the little picture icon on the edit bar (last icon), click on it -> browse to the photo you want to upload - click ok - Done.
Wah, i m flattered - muka merah. Nama I kat Tajuk Utama ...yuh , pai sek lah ....my pleasure :) - good things are to be shared !
ok lar ok lar, i find out already as bahija send a note to me too :Pあるがと ぎざうなす~
Post a Comment
4 comments:
how how how?
I thought you said "oh oh oh! ya ya ya!"
Just go to the little picture icon on the edit bar (last icon), click on it -> browse to the photo you want to upload - click ok - Done.
Wah, i m flattered - muka merah. Nama I kat Tajuk Utama ...yuh , pai sek lah ....my pleasure :) - good things are to be shared !
ok lar ok lar, i find out already as bahija send a note to me too :P
あるがと ぎざうなす~
Post a Comment