Friday, July 22, 2005

恐惧感


从小到大,我的浅意识告诉我,人来这世上是要受苦的,来修行的,而不是来享受。这也只是我个人的"belief"。 每次当我很幸运、非常开心、好事连连时,我的心里就会产生一种我无法解释的恐惧感,我会感到很害怕很害怕,但是我讲不出害怕甚麽。而随着时间的流失与长大,我开始不去理“它”,尝试去忽视“它”, 虽然”它”偶而还会出现,但数次少了。我不知道选择逃避是不是最好的方法。根据现代科学来讲,甚麽 "positive thinking", "control your mind", "NLP", "overcome your fear"等等,都可以帮我克服或战胜“它"。 但是我要的不是如何克服或战胜“它”, 我要的是-“它”是甚麽,“它”的起因又是甚麽。 "它" 始终是我心里的一个谜,"它"也可能与我的前世有关。

3 comments:

Ruth Tam said...

I always have the same fear when things are good. I believe there's a cycle for everything. So, when it peaks, it will eventually go down. Maybe that's why people always say I am insecure.

不精な猫 said...

Believe or not, life is never stage to be full of happiness. Yet, it was meant to bring out meanings about life on every breath you take.

I never believe Fear needs to be conquer... again, it is about understanding "it".

If you fear about "life" then just look at what you fear... $ , job, relationship, weather, religion,...

In the other end, you will find that, We are All Human :) hence they will Always be something that we Fear, as we are not perfect and never meant to be perfect.

Its fear that allows you to enjoy every sweet, happy and warmth moments you have, that make you treasure, love and care about everything you wish.

Dont "Fear" of IT, just treat it as you have to breath to live, but who will guarantee O2 will always be there for us (polutions,ozone issue..etc)?

Treasure the moments you have, and continue to find every opportunity you have to make your life an enjoyable and happy trip - that's my Life :)

点点滴滴 said...

Ruth: Hi, welcome to 点点滴滴. Looks like both of us have the same consensus.

Little Meow: Thanks for your 2 cents :)