What will life to be like if we care too much about other people? Its always tiring to care about other people's feeling. But if you have no choice, limit your "scope" to those who really have influence in something you are looking forward.... my 2 cents...
if you can get 'financial freedom' then you may in the position to just care about yourself... but on the other hand, do you think we will be very selfish when start to think just about ourselves?
We should take care of our own feeling as well. I don't mind being happy because of people's praise or nice words. However, I always try not to be unhappy if people critise me. Sometimes, I can change, but there are also times I can't or I don't want to.
4 comments:
不必在意他人的眼光, 我们为自己而活.
What will life to be like if we care too much about other people? Its always tiring to care about other people's feeling. But if you have no choice, limit your "scope" to those who really have influence in something you are looking forward.... my 2 cents...
if you can get 'financial freedom' then you may in the position to just care about yourself... but on the other hand, do you think we will be very selfish when start to think just about ourselves?
We should take care of our own feeling as well.
I don't mind being happy because of people's praise or nice words. However, I always try not to be unhappy if people critise me. Sometimes, I can change, but there are also times I can't or I don't want to.
Post a Comment