I guess a lot of people bought themselves a gift :)
i believe bahija, myself, teddy and kancil (and other frens together) who suffered the year should get a pat on our back :) (present) to reward ourselves...
haha..u r right, teddy, its just our excuse for ourselves... i wish i have kancils's ipod...ahhaha...
i am glad both of you reward yourselves :) merry merry christmas..ho ho ho..
Sometime indulge ourselves with gift, do not wait until x'mas....if budget is allowed, anytime we can buy as we do not know what is going to happen tomorrow..... Teddy, glad that you did that. happy new year 2006.
7 comments:
Happy Holidays :) I also bought myself an expensive gift this year. I have thought for LONG LONG TIME .... may we both enjoy our gifts :)
Merry Christmas...
I guess a lot of people bought themselves a gift :)
i believe bahija, myself, teddy and kancil (and other frens together) who suffered the year should get a pat on our back :) (present) to reward ourselves...
haha..u r right, teddy, its just our excuse for ourselves... i wish i have kancils's ipod...ahhaha...
i am glad both of you reward yourselves :) merry merry christmas..ho ho ho..
what's that? Mean your gift.
Sometime indulge ourselves with gift, do not wait until x'mas....if budget is allowed, anytime we can buy as we do not know what is going to happen tomorrow.....
Teddy, glad that you did that.
happy new year 2006.
Kancil, i guess is an imported car.
是甚麽,大家迟早都会知道的啦!时间会告诉一切 :)
真的是可喜可贺,你多年来的梦想终于实现了。
Post a Comment