Monday, March 26, 2007

MyJob

I have started my new job for 3.5 months. After all the excitement, it is at the sustaining stage now. I have changed my working style, make thing/process as simple as possible, no long email communication, no pending task from previous week or previous day, zero unread mail in my Inbox. Be the One Minute Manager, staff raised up a problem/issue, I would guide them to get the solution by themselves. Some of them would say I do not want to get my hand dirty, but that is not my point. I'm helping the employee to become more independently.

In summary, I don't have heavy workload. For that reason, it gives me so much free time and I start to get bore with my job.

2 comments:

不精な猫 said...

Good job! ^^

点点滴滴 said...

Not sure if we want to consider this is good as I don't find any challenge or excitement. The game could end at anytime.