Monday, April 30, 2007

学习瑜珈


我在回想当初我为甚麽要学瑜珈。我想得到甚麽。
7 habbits of Highly Effective People 里我们学到 Begin with an end state in mind.
记得在台湾当我们第一天上课的时侯,老师要我们放下对这个课程的期望,放下以往对瑜珈的了解。每一次都以全新的态度来学习瑜珈,那样我们会学得更多。Begin with an end state in mind 在学习瑜珈的道路上是行不通。
这次我对YZ越来越失望。但是想深一层,如果没有期望那来失望呢?虽是如此,我还是会写封email给他们的上层。至少让他们知道问题的存在。
凭良心,新知识是有学到,只是我期望学到更多。在YZ里,让我有机会接触到更多的老师。每位老师都有他/她们的特点。 瑜珈的领域越来越旷,知识是学不完的。最重要的是,我"得到"了多少,我了解多少,我运用了多少在我的日常生活里。更重要的是我要的是甚麽。

3 comments:

Ruth Tam said...

Don't know why, I am never very into Yoga. I only did it when there's no dance class and I want to have a bit exercise. But it's always so boring for me. Also, I find the poses so ugly. Of course, I know it's not like dance poses, which focus a lot on looking nice. Still, I don't really like it.

点点滴滴 said...

I learn Yoga to find my inner-self. I found it helps :) I feel relax, calm and peace after each practice. Everyone is unique, we will find something suitable for ourselves :)

不精な猫 said...

Do you think it will be better to learn a little but perfect the skill then learn more?

Well, not tat i know yoga but i just compare it with my earlier years of piano lesson, yea i learn the keys and the rhythm, but you wont able to play the song 'right' way. You need more time to practice to search the piece that you feel aint right or not 'maximize its value' (biz terms). just my comment.... :P