At first I was thinking of create a new blog, but come to think twice, I decided to continue with this one.
I would like to record my experience/thoughts from my Yoga teaching experience. As a Yoga teacher, I need to live a life as a Yoga teacher. I'm slowly transition my life into a Yoga life. What is it all about? Yoga Life? Means start to practise 8 limbs of yoga, from my thinking, my action and my practice. Time will tell :)
I have operated Yoga Home for 6 months now, there were good times and bad times, all are valuable experiences. It is a journey. I felt that I'm getting stronger and healthier, I felt happy when I walked my talk, people feel good after the practice, they found my info sharing is useful and I'm able to help others... this is what we called satisfaction!
~namaste
No comments:
Post a Comment