Monday, June 16, 2008

My experience with plastic bag

All this while, we try to reduce the usage of plastic bag and stop taking plastic bag when we buy stuff from supermarket, market or grocery stores. Many people still can’t accept the idea of not using plastic bag. Here I would like to share some of the funny stuff I experienced.

  1. The seller insist I take the plastic bag else others will think that I did not pay for the goods
  2. The seller commented that the bag I use is not strong enough to carry the goods, he insisted to use plastic bag before I put in my own bag ;p
  3. The seller missed out the items I have bought (counted less)
  4. The cashier blamed us for not taking the plastic bag and caused her enter wrong items in the cash register
  5. Some cashier will immediate compliment us that “Wah! Save the planet ah!” :)
macam-macam you will experience … How about you?

1 comment:

Tintin said...

通常我会得到的回应是,"噢,环保哦!" 然而有一个让我满感动的收银员,她在得知我要用自备的袋子时,叫我一定要把收据收好。我临走时,又再三叮咛。我想她是怕其他员工会误会我没还钱就把东西带走吧!:)