Not sure if anyone ever give a thought to this statement" Do you know how to get along with yourself?". Looking at today, so called modern life-style, we have been surrounded by people and "sound" all the time (since you get down from your bed in the morning till you go back to bed at night). This has been going on and on for years, till one day, you found out that you can't get used to have nobody around you, no music or sound or TV program surrounding you. You feel unsafe.... does this sound familiar?
I did have this fear when I was a little girl, I'm so afraid that I will be the only one person on this earth. As time goes on, as I learn and gain more "experience", as I get to know myself better. Now I prefer to be alone most of the time, I enjoy quite time and doing the things that I like, reading, sewing, crafting, yoga-ing, gardening and so on. But yet over doing it is also not a good sign, it end up with I don't like to meet people, mix around with people, escape from people. Then I start to realize, everything needs to have a balance.
No comments:
Post a Comment