Last Saturday I decided to pay a visit to R. In fact she has a very strong personality which make me a little bit nervous when meeting her, but still I visited her.
At first I only plan to spend 30mins at her place, shop for a few fabrics then go.
When I appear in her shop, she was very busy upstairs, I rang the door bell for twice then only her maid attend to the door. While I browse through the fabrics, she manage to come down and say Hi. She shared with me what had happened to her recently. This is only my second time meeting her, yet she shares so much with me. Nothing I could offer but just listen. She went upstairs to continue her work and I continue to browse through all the nice fabrics and my mind start to ponder on what R had shared with me and it start to throw out the idea “Why don’t you partner with R to continue the shop?”
After I finished my shopping, R came down and I ask her in a very blunt way, she was shocked and look into my eyes for a while, she asked “Are you serious?”. I replied “I’m not sure.” Sounds very “S” huh!
At the end we spent the next 2 hours to chat for more information.
When I let her place, the information I had in my mind as below:
1. She has a very talented skill which I could learn a lot from her.
2. Her Business is very expensive (coz she suggest me to buy up her biz instead of partnering)
3. It is not a business which you could earn a lot, not a business you will make profit.
I will visit her again, to continue with another deal but not buying the business.
1 comment:
I think it is more than business or interest... if this is the source of your passion then yes, if not, no :)
Post a Comment