2 days weekend have past, here comes the new week, new challenges ahead.
Have a quite relaxing weekend,
- Get my car 70k service
- Fridge was sent to workshop
- Visit to a friend’s house and had very nice dinner, Thank you KG/FS. We were very enjoy and I wish them the plan will execute smoothly.
- Good shopping at Rose Garden. Delight by seeing all the nice stuff. I also made a price comparison, Rose Garden is the right place to shop.
- Stock up our food (banana, papaya, sweet potato, eggs & bread). Yes, we have very simple food.
- The worker painted 90% of my house, 10% left for tomorrow, last check.
- Cook myself a simple dinner (this is an accomplishment as we hardly cook ;p)
- Spent the whole Sunday afternoon watching the HK series, sounds like “useless” but I’m truly relax and enjoy.
- Claire’s yoga bag fabric was cut.
- My headache recovered as well. It was not exactly the head but a nerve behind the right ear. Suffer for 3 days and I think it was due to the new music, the powerful music which stimulate the brain.
Wow! I feel very thankful and content.
3 comments:
good for u :) personal time is important....watching HK series is not useless, it's the destress moment, sth u enjoy , go for it more la .... hehe
Yes. I agree with Bahija. Watcing HK series or any dvd is considering destress. Or are you trying to say all those people who watch HK series are useless? :(
I plan to get Yoga Mat, any good recommendation? Can deduct from income tax boh? The sport equipment.
Kancil, get a good one, 6mm and not too soft but strong enough to protect your head, shoulder and knee. :)
Post a Comment