Thursday, October 13, 2005

无题

有些人知道这里给不到他/她想要的东西,所以离开了。
有些人觉得这里是个好的避风港,所以留了下来。
而我因为不知道我的下一站在那里,所以留一天算一天。
我知道我在浪费时间,我也是很无奈,但我就是放不下这里一切的一切。

4 comments:

不精な猫 said...

可是,道路是自寻的,非能靠等。。。 目标是很少不请自来的。

要等,不如在这一站下车,。。定下来,看看四周,回味一下

再搭不同路线的火车,看不同的风景,不同的人,过不同的生活。

我想,生活是要“变"的。

We can "change" clothes,
We can "change" our lifesytle,
We can "change" what we dislike before,
We can "change" jobs,
We can "change" the food we eat...

Change, gives us opportunity to "try".

"try" give us opportunity to "live".

Live a Life, not adapt a Life.
生“活“,是活的,并不是一层不变的。

-猫

Kancil said...

今天是我人生的最低点。很想立刻交上请辞信,但我也避不开或放不下。我并不是那么潇洒的人。

Bahija said...

When I read this post - it hit just right within my heart. I also share the same predicament. My case, staying on my job - is such a waste of my time & my life - my soul is so empty - yet I am not 潇洒, financial freedom enough to quit at where I am, and explore the life path of my choice ... 无 'nai' aiiii

Ruth Tam said...

There are so many things not under our control. Life is tough.