Hey, me again ..HAHAHA. I watched this movie on Astro ...reading from book is far better. Another good one by Mitch Albom is '5 person you meet in heaven' - equally amazing .... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0786868716/102-0869990-8785765?v=glance&n=283155&v=glance
I did not know they have the movie and has been shown in Astro before? hhmm... timing. I also have this "5 person you meet in heaven", I started it a month ago, but still cannot finish it ;p
3 comments:
I wanted to read this book too :) it's a good one ...
Hey, me again ..HAHAHA. I watched this movie on Astro ...reading from book is far better. Another good one by Mitch Albom is '5 person you meet in heaven' - equally amazing .... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0786868716/102-0869990-8785765?v=glance&n=283155&v=glance
I did not know they have the movie and has been shown in Astro before? hhmm... timing.
I also have this "5 person you meet in heaven", I started it a month ago, but still cannot finish it ;p
Post a Comment